Safe and Uncomfortable
Growth, learning, and adaptation generally happens when we feel some discomfort–but discomfort isn’t the only ingredient for learning. We must also feel safe. Worship Leaders this week are Rev. Darcy, Matthew Mason, and Sabine Klein.
- How Should We Grow Beloved Community: State of Our Ministry Meeting
- Like many other congregations in this day and age, energy and motivation among members for "doing church" the way we have done it has been noticeably low. Members do not seem to be interested or able to serve on committees and teams that have existed before. So, what do we have energy for? What excites you? Who wants to do what? There are many ways to live out our mission of "growing the beloved community,...
- New to UU Classes, Part II
- On Sunday 10/1, we will explore "How UUs Believe." Please bring snacks to share! We meet in the Education Building. If you are interested in attending or have any questions, email Rev. Darcy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Annual UUFSC Auction
- The theme of our Auction will be "Gatsby's Soiree." It will be a Gala evening, complete with costumes for those who like to dress up...and any amount of bling for those who don't wish to have a period costume. It will be held at UUFSC on Saturday evening, October 21 at 7:00 pm. We will start with drinks and desserts in the Johnson Room, and move to the Sanctuary at 7:45 p.m. for the live Auction.
- New to UU Classes, Part III
- Sunday 10/22, we will explore "How UUs Belong." Please bring snacks to share! We meet in the Education Building. If you are interested in attending or have any questions, email Rev. Darcy at email@example.com.